Our newest member Adrian, answers our monthly ‘meet the team’ questions. Find out his responses below. Welcome, Adrian!
- How long have you worked at Urban Creation?
- 6th January 2020, although I worked on the construction of Beech House in 2018/2019.
- What is it you do?
- Construction Director; I am responsible for the day to day H&S of UC’s portfolio of properties. I will also lead the management of any new construction projects that come on line such as 78 Park Street and closing out of our new offices at 76 Park Street.
- What is that you love about working at Urban Creation?
- Friendly working environment, where there’s something always going on.
- What do you like to do outside of work?
- Family time (wife and son), walking my dog, playing touch rugby and watching my son play rugby for his School KLB and Frampton Cotterell RFC.
- What is your favourite food?
- I’ll eat pretty much anything, but if I was to pick something to cook and eat, it would be a Sunday lunch.
- Your favourite movie of all time?
- I don’t have a favourite film, but I like science fiction and thrillers
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- I’’m lucky as I’ve been everywhere I’ve ever wanted to visit. However, I would like to go back to New Zealand and the Norwegian fjords.
For more information on Urban Creation and what we do, please click here.